We are seeking a Junior Consultant for Communications Management (m/f/d) to join our Berlin team as soon as possible.
Being a Junior Consultant for Communications Management at Complan is more than just a 9 to 5: It’s your chance to utilize your talents and ideas, to delve into and shape contemporary culture, and to develop professionally. Become a part of our team and take the lead on planning and executing of a diverse range of communications projects. You will be closely involved in every step of these projects, from graphics and illustration to photography, programming, web design, copywriting, brainstorming, translation, copyediting, and printing and producing advertising materials. Your key responsibilities will be to maintain a good project overview, make sure deadlines are met, and ensure every task is carried out to our customers’ full satisfaction.
What we offer
- Exciting, varied projects in collaboration with top contemporary brands
- A friendly, supportive team
- Direct lines of communication, efficient decision-making, and flat hierarchies
- A permanent, full-time working contract
- 30 days of paid vacation per year
- An office with good public transport connections
- Is there something else you’re looking for? Get in touch!
What we’re looking for
- A university degree or vocational qualification in Marketing/Communication/Business
- 1–2 years’ experience working in a customer-facing communications role
- A passion for media, people and brands
- Digital competence
- Fluent German and very good English
- A secure command of MS Office 365; and ideally also of Articulate 360/Rise, Mural and other e-learning und online presentation tools
- A talent for organization and coordination
- The ability to work efficiently and responsibly with a solution-oriented mindset